Relias can be accessed from any internet-connected device. The easiest option is to use the training specific iPads at your regional CRSI office or the iPad in your group home since these have been pre-loaded with a shortcut icon to the Relias website. Here is how it's done:
- Tap on the green and white Relias Training icon and you are directed to the log-in screen.
- The grey box explains that everyone’s User Name is their employee number, and everyone’s initial password is changeme (the password is case sensitive). Fill in these fields and hit the green Log In bar to start the password reset process.
- Now that you have entered in with the temporary password, you will be taken to the screen where you will set your own password. The only requirement is that it be four characters long. Confirm your new password by typing it again in the Confirm New Password box and tap/click Change Password.
- You will now be directed to the Security Setup screen where you will be required to select and answer three personalized questions that will be used if you ever forget your password.
- Use the drop-downs to select a question that you can give a personalized answer to, and be able to remember. Select the questions and then enter your personalized answer. Do this for all three of the questions. Ignore the area on the right of the screen that asks about e-mail. CRSI already has a working e-mail for you. It was required to enter you into Relias. Leave those blank and tap/click Continue.