Here at CRSI, many of our systems are integrated with our HR software, Paycor. Keeping your email address up to date inside of Paycor becomes important because this is what many of our systems use to send password reset emails as well as how we email you through One Call. When we update our information inside of Paycor it will update in our other systems later that night.
NOTE: This cannot be done through the Paycor app that is installed on a smartphone or tablet. We recommend using a computer however, the web browser (Safari/Chrome) on your smartphone or tablet will work as well.
There are two places within Paycor that we would recommend checking...
- Once logged into Paycor, click/tap the Me then Profile Summary.
- On the left side of the screen, click/tap Contact Information.
- In the middle of the screen, verify that your Home Email address is correct and make any modifications if needed. NOTE: Do not update the Work Email field on this page. Tech Support will populate this when you are assigned a CRSI-OH.com email address.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click/tap the blue Submit button.
- In the top right of the page, click/tap on My Settings.
- Verify the Work Email address is correct and make any modifications if needed. This is the email address that Paycor will use for email notifications and password resets.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click/tap the green Submit button.