Paycor is a software system that CRSI uses to keep track of all of our Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits and Paid Time Off information. As an employee of CRSI, you have the ability to log into your own personalized portal and update things like contact information and benefit enrollment as well as view both current and historical pay stubs. Here's how to get started:
- Open a web browser and go to www.paycor.com then click the Sign In button in the top right.
- Skip the username and password fields and select Register Here.
- On the Registration Information page, enter CRSI's access code 23426, your last name and your email address then select Next.
- If prompted, complete the CAPTCHA puzzle and select Verify.
- On the Security Verification page, enter your social security number and birth date the select Next.
- On the Create Username and Password page, enter a username, password and email address then check the box acknowledging that your check stub will be available online. NOTE: If you already have a Paycor account, follow the instructions for Paycor: Combine Accounts.
- On the Change your Security Questions page, select your security questions and enter your answers then select Save.
- Once successfully registered, you will be taken to your Home Screen.