Skype expects a meeting organizer to attend from either a full computer or the app on a mobile device. However, there are times when all you need is a conference call and can forego live video.
If you want to host a conference call only, you'll need to set up a PIN number. Once you have a PIN, it does not change so you should only need to do this once. Here's how it is done:
- Be sure you're logged into a CRSI computer.
- Open a web browser and go to https://dialin.crsi-oh.com.
- Click on the blue Sign In link.
- Select your preferred language from the drop-down and click the Sign In button.
- Enter your CRSI username and password, then click Sign In.
- Your PIN number will be listed at the top of the page.