The State of Ohio has ordered certain health screening of all employees, visitors, and individuals during this pandemic crisis. CRSI will comply with the CDC/EMA/State of Ohio direction, which requires all employees to take and record their temperature before beginning each shift. It also requires each employee to answer the COVID-19 screening questions shown below. This form will be collected and kept on file for each shift of employees. A copy of this form can be downloaded below.
Entry Screening Process for Prevention of COVID19 Transmission
- Do you have symptoms of respiratory infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath)?
- No – Proceed to question 2.
- Yes – The employee will be sent home and may return to work when no longer symptomatic (typically 24-48 hours). Does not require a doctor’s release.
- Have you traveled outside of the United States to any of the following countries within the past 14 days: China, Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea, or any of the level 2 or 3 countries identified by CDC OR been exposed to someone with confirmed COVID-19?
- No – Proceed to question 3.
- Yes, and non-symptomatic (fever, cough, shortness of breath) – The employee will be required to stay at home for 14-days from the time they left the impacted country or were exposed to a confirmed COVID-19 case.
- Yes, and exhibiting signs or symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) – The employee is required to contact their Primary Care Clinician (PCC). The employee is required to stay home for 14 days from the time they left the impacted country and may return to work when cleared by their PCC.
- Do you have a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater?
- No – If all three questions are answered no, the employee may proceed to work.
- Yes, and did not travel to one of the impacted countries – The employee will be sent home until no longer symptomatic for at least 72 hours (3 full days) and 7 days have passed since symptoms first began.
- Yes, and traveled to one of the impacted countries – The employee will be sent home and directed to contact their Primary Care Clinician (PCC). The employee is required to stay at home for 14 days from the time they left the impacted country and released by their PCC.
Download the form here COVID19 Screening Questionnaire.