Whether you are a new employee, or if the Tech Support team reset the password on your behalf, a new CareTracker password only good for 24 hours from when it was created/reset. You will need to set your new password as quickly as possible or it will need to be reset again.
Here's how to get started:
- Launch CareTracker from the iPad.
- If you don’t see your name on the recent logins list (Fig 1), start typing the first few letters of your last name. Locate your name (Fig 2) and tap to select it.
Fig 1 Fig 2
- Enter your username and temporary 6-digit password. If you do not have, or cannot remember this password, please use the Submit a Request link on this page to request a password reset.
- Your 6-digit password is temporary and it will ask you to change it the first time.
- Keep in mind that passwords must meet the following minimum requirements. If your new password does not meet these then the system will warn you and tell you what is missing.
- At least one upper case letter.
- At least one lower case letter.
- At least one number.
- At least 8 characters long but no more than 30.
- Once the complex password has been changed, you will be asked to create a simple 4-digit pin. We recommend typing the pin slowly as the app seems to have difficulty keeping up with fast typing. Pins cannot contain a single repeated digit (i.e. 1111) or ascending or descending sequence of digits (i.e. 1234 or 6543).
- You will then be asked to type the pin again to confirm it.
- The process is complete when you see the PIN Created message.