If you would like to hold an online meeting, Microsoft's Skype for Business is the place to go. Much like Zoom or Webex, meetings can be attended by both internal CRSI employees as well as external contacts such as vendors, contractors or County Boards.
Before you get started
- You need to have Skype for Business installed on your mobile device and you will need to be logged in. For instructions on this, see Skype for Business: Logging in on the Mobile App.
- You will only see the video of the person who is currently speaking. You can swipe left and right to see the videos of up to 5 other participants.
Joining the Meeting
To join a meeting that has already been scheduled, all you do is open the Skype meeting and click Join. Here's how to do it:
- From your mobile phone, open the Skype for Business app.
- Tap the Calendar icon in the top right of the screen. Skype has a connection to your CRSI email so it should display your upcoming meetings.
- Find the Skype meeting you wish to attend and tap Join.
- When prompted to join the audio, select Use Skype for Business (full audio and video experience).
- Once you are connected, you can use the buttons in the middle of the screen to do a number of things.