As part of CRSI’s partnership with Microsoft, employees with an active CRSI email address are eligible to subscribe to Microsoft 365 (previously Office 365) for use on their home computer. The suite of programs includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneDrive, and Skype for you and your family (up to 6 people).
This product normally retails up to $99.99 per year but you can obtain your subscription for as little as $48.99 per year. Here is how to get started:
- From your home computer, open an internet browser and go to http://www.microsofthup.com. Enter your CRSI email address and click Get Started.
- You will receive an email from Microsoft stating you are eligible for the Microsoft Home Use Program. Click the Login with Personal Account button.
- This will redirect you to the Microsoft website. You will either create a Microsoft account OR log in with your existing Microsoft account. Do not enter your CRSI email address.
- Once logged in, select from either Microsoft 365 Family (up to 6 users) or Microsoft 365 Personal (only 1 user) and click the Buy Now button located beneath the product you wish to purchase.
- Once in your shopping cart, click the Checkout button. Select your payment method and then complete the payment information form. When done, click the Place Order button.
- Your 1 year subscription starts the day you place the order. Microsoft will charge you the subscription cost plus applicable taxes every year.
NOTE: CRSI Tech Support is in no way responsible for the technical support or installation of this software. If you need assistance, Microsoft provides support through their Frequently Asked Questions page.