Connect A Voice uses something called Engagement Levels to determine what type of service is being provided. Selecting the correct Engagement Level affects how much CRSI and you are paid for the work that is being done.
Each Engagement Level has it’s own meaning. Here is how to tell them apart:
- Not Home - Consumer is off-site OR not receiving services.
- Support Spec - Direct support services provided during awake time.
- Home Manager - Direct Support Manager billable time.
- OSOC - On-site on-call for asleep time.
- Non-billable - Hours that cannot be billed to a client. Must be approved by your supervisor prior to using this engagement level.
- Inservice - Time when you are receiving training.
- Admin - Direct Support Manager admin time.
- DayHab/NMT - Transportation time to and from the workshop.