The same Skype for Business you see on your computer in the office can be extended to your mobile device. This allows you to send and receive instant messages, as well as attend voice and video calls, from anywhere you have internet access. Here is how to configure the app.
NOTE: This is not currently available on the CRSI issued iPads. If you need to communicate with one of our facilities, we recommend using FaceTime.
- On your company issued cell phone, swipe each page of apps until you see the Skype for Business icon. It will likely be found on the very last page of apps. Tap the icon to open it.
- At the login screen, enter your CRSI-OH.com email address and then tap the blue arrow.
- On the next screen, enter the password that you use to log into your computer and tap Sign In.
NOTE: Anytime you change your computer password, you will need to update it in the Skype app.
- Enter the phone number of your company issued cell phone. Be sure to include both the country code (+1) and the area code. Tap the blue arrow to continue.
- If prompted, choose the options to allow notifications, access to contacts and access to microphone.