As a Direct Support Professional, you have the ability to make edits to your own time, as long as you have not completed the Shift Review process. This is particularly helpful if you are not able to log into CAV immediately upon starting a shift, you can adjust the time back to when you actually started working.
- Edits are made at the end of the shift and are started by tapping the Stop Shift button.
- To edit time that has already been recorded, tap the pencil icon next to the engagement level to edit the time. To add time that has not been recorded, tap the plus symbol.
- Tapping on either of the date boxes will present a date picker. Swipe up or down until the desired date and time are displayed. Here are some helpful hints:
- Avoid the X in the top right. This will delete your entire work log.
- Be careful to select the proper AM or PM.
- Times can be from the past but cannot be from the future.
- Connect A Voice will stop you from editing your time if it overlaps with other engagement levels on this shift.
- A note is required explaining why the edit was made.
- After everything is entered, tap the Submit button and then repeat this process for each consumer served. NOTE: Changing one does not change them all.