When your shift comes to an end, and you have completed all required documentation, return to the Home Screen to stop your shift.
- Tap Stop Shift to begin the shift review process.
- On the Shift Review screen, you will see your engagement level(s), as well as the recorded start and stop time, for each consumer. Notice the orange ring around the consumers photos. This means they are the selected consumer. Assuming your engagement levels and times are correct, continue tapping Next to advance until you get to the Transportation Review screen.
- The Transportation Review screen is connected to the Transportation screen found under the Main Menu. NOTE: Do not document any transportation or miles in this area unless instructed to do so by your Program Specialist or Program Administrator. We are not utilizing this feature yet and mileage entered here will not be paid. Tap Next to advance.
- Tap Submit to complete your shift review and clock out. Make sure your hours are accurate. Submitting hours you did not perform is considered fraud and is a crime. NOTE: Only tap the Submit button one time. Multiple taps will give an error “It looks like something has gone wrong. Please tap here to retry.”
- Once you’ve tapped Submit, your times have been recorded and Connect A Voice will return you to the Locations screen. At this point, you are done and can Logout of the app.
- Any changes after submission will need to be made by your Program Specialist or Program Administrator AND will need a Payroll Correction Form authorizing the changes.