When connecting to Citrix from a laptop or desktop computer, it is possible to use the webcam, speakers, and microphone built into the device. In order to do this, you must first grant Citrix access to the devices.
- Start by getting logged into Citrix. For information on how to do this, review the following article: Remote Access to CRSI Network from a Windows PC (Citrix Workspace).
- Once connected click the menu button at the top center of the screen to pull down all of your options. Click on the Preferences button.
- Under the File Access tab, select Read and Write.
- Under the Connections tab, select Connect Automatically for microphones, webcams, digital cameras, and scanners. For the preferred webcam, leave this as Automatic.
- Under the Display tab, select Best resolution (Recommended).
- Under the Monitor layout tab, there should be no changes necessary.
- Under the Flash tab, select Optimize content.
- When finished, click OK to exit.