This can be accomplished by installing an app called Citrix Workspace. Once installed, you will be able to access your files and software just like you were sitting at your desk.
- Download and Install the Citrix Workspace app from the Apple App Store.
- If prompted to allow Workspace to send you notifications, tap Allow.
- To begin the configuration, tap Get Started.
- For the Store URL, enter this address https://citrix.crsi-oh.com and tap Continue.
- Enter your CRSI username and password, the tap Sign In.
- Tap the plus (+) button on the left to expand the Store Service pane.
- Tap the plus (+) button to the right of the word Desktop to add this to your favorites.
- Tap the left arrow button to collapse the Store Service screen.
- Tap the Desktop icon in the center of the screen and Workspace will launch your CRSI desktop.