As with any electronic device, there may be times when things just don’t work the way we expect. These instructions contain a list of some simple things you can do to make sure UKG Workforce Central is in working order.
CRSI Issued iPads/iPhones
CRSI iPads and iPhones are equipped with a Verizon cellular card which means that they should be able to connect wherever you have a strong enough Verizon cellular signal.
- Start by opening Settings on the iPad.
- Tap Wi-Fi and ensure the slider for Wi-Fi is turned off (grey). Note: Kronos will NOT work if a CRSI device is connected to our guest wireless network.
- Tap Cellular Data and ensure the slider is turned on (green).
- Open Settings and look for UKG Workforce Central in the list.
- Verify your app is running at least version 6.7.3. If not, go to the app store on your device and install the latest version of UKG Workforce Central. If this is a CRSI device and the app is outdated, submit a request and ask Technical Support for assistance getting it updated.
- Verify that the Server URL reads https://kronos.crsi-oh.com/wfc. Autocorrect has a bad habit of changing WFC to the word "wicked" or putting a space at the end of the URL. Tap the Server URL field and ensure there isn't a space after wfc.
- Verify that Display Offline Action and Display App Touch are both turned off (grey).