Kronos is CRSI's method for collecting time and attendance information from those employees who work in our ICF's and those who are not involved in Direct Care. To log on, you will use the app on either a company iPad or your personal smartphone (with your supervisor's approval).
Setting Your First Password
- Your supervisor should have already received your Kronos username and password from the Payroll department. If you do not have this information, submit a request and ask for a Password Reset.
- With your credentials in hand, go to https://kronos.crsi-oh.com/wfc/logon.
- Enter the username and password provided by Payroll and tap/click on the arrow button.
- On the next screen, enter the password provided by Payroll into the Old Password field. Then create a new password for yourself (minimum 4 characters in length). Once done, tap/click Save.
- While you can technically record your punches here from this screen using the Record Timestamp button, the mobile app is much easier. Click/tap Sign Out at the top of the screen.
Downloading & Configuring the App
We highly recommend downloading and installing the UKG Workforce Central app onto your personal smartphone. If you do not have one, most locations have an iPad with the app already installed.
- Start by opening your app store and searching for UKG Workforce Central.
- Download and install the app onto your smartphone. This app is small enough that it can be downloaded without a WiFi connection.
- Tap on the Kronos Mobile icon to launch the app.
- When prompted to allow notifications, tap Allow.
- On the server screen, enter https://kronos.crsi-oh.com/wfc and tap Proceed.
- Enter the username and password you created in the steps above then tap Log On.
- When prompted to allow access to location information, tap Allow.
- At this point, the app is fully configured and ready for use.